5013 6ton Tower Crane Construction Machinery Used Tower Crane Price
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: QTZ63(5013)
- Condition: New
- Maximum Lifting Weight: <5t
- Moving Type: Fixed
- Jib Length: 50m
- Transport Package: 40hc Container
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Maximum Lifting Height: 100-150m
- Installation: Jack-Up
- Type: Top-Slewing Crane
- Trademark: Tavol
- Specification: power: 380V
- HS Code: 8426200000
5013 6Ton Tower Crane Construction Machinery Used Tower Crane Price
1. It has ultra long arm and large coverage area.
2. The standard segment section is wide. Rigidity is good. Complete machine is
stable and swings slightly when craning.
3. The standard segment principal branch is big.
4. The electrical system uses domestic high quality or importing parts. Its performance
is stable and reliable.
5. The standard segment, drawbar, top-bottom turntable and other major components is
welded by CO2 which penetrates deeply and deforms smally.
6. The slewing mechanism adopts winding motor which starts smoothly and reliably
and places conveniently and efficiently.
7. Hoisting mechanism with good performance in speeding, lifting and declining smoothly.
|Max. Lift Load||6t|
|Free Standing Height||40m|
|Max. Anchorage Height||130m|
|Lift Mechanism||Lifting Speed||(a=2)68/34 m/min|
|Wire rope diameter||12.5mm|
|Trolley Mechanism||Trolley speed||24/48 m/min|
|Slewing Mechanism||Slewing speed||0.65r/min|
|Jacking Mechanism||Jack climbing speed||0.58m/min|
|Jack climbing motor||7.5kw|
|Luxury Operate Cabin, Schneider Electric Parts|
Detailed picture for reference:
2.The most suitable model will be recommended to you once we know about your requirement.
3.Shipment can be arranged from our port to your destination port.
4.Opetion video can be sent to you if needed.
5.Maintenance video will be given once the tower crane break down to help you repair.
If you are interested in our products, please no hesitate to contact us with following parameters:
1.Max load capacity?
4.Hoist lifting height?